Wednesday, December 19, 2012

A week in Kissimmee










Rum Runner






Hello my loves! I'm now back from my week vacation to Kissimmee. I went to visit my family with my twin sister. I wish my family lived closer to me.It was a very relaxed trip and some days were cold which I enjoyed. I wanted to share my outfits with you guys! Sorry for the bad quality of the photos they were taken with my Iphone. I went to Old Town which is a fair that is open all year round. I bought 6 pairs of heels including the wedge sneakers can't wait to show you guys next week! XOXO, Ivy

2 comments:

  1. Hey dear, thanks for your comment on my blog..
    The third photo, is it the Indian meal? seems like it..
    Nice photos though.. :)

    http://www.colorsandthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll and the plate of food is actually puerto Rican food :-)

      Delete