Friday, February 1, 2013






My Beautiful Twin Sister Lissette.



Crunchy Shrimp Tempura Roll & Banana Split Maki

The Birthday Girl Keyla & I.
Umami Punch 16 oz (Fish Bowl)

Outfit Details:
Blouse: Thrifted
Skirt: Forever21
Platforms: Steve Madden
Watch: Merona (Target)
Vintage Handbag: MoonDaisyVintage
Hello Loves, I've been so busy taking care of my father after he got his surgery on Wednesday. Thank god everything came out perfect! I just need prayers for his health to get better. I don't know what I would do without him in my life. February is off to an amazing start I keep getting great news & can't wait to see what else God has to offer me in the near future. I wore this outfit to my friend's late birthday dinner at RA Sushi this evening. If you ever visit South Florida this is MUST to go restaurant for fresh sushi. It was actually chilly today which felt great the breeze blowing my skirt. I decided to wear a polka dot sheer maxi skirt with a chambray blouse and paired it with platforms. Have a great weekend :)

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment