Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer Floral




Outfit Details:
Top: Marshalls (old)
L.E.I. Shorts: Walmart (old)
Sandals: Discovery (Local Store)
Necklace: Citi Trends (Local Store)




Hello loves! It's been exactly a month today since my last blog post. I've been so busy and stressed out lately that I was unable to shoot for my blog. My mother just had surgery to have cancer removed from her a week ago. It's so heartbreaking seeing her suffer all this pain, but she is the strongest woman I know that handled this stage with faith & hope from God. She is recovery now at home and is being taken care of my father and myself since I'm currently not working at the moment. I thank all my friends and family that has my mother in their prayers! Today, the heat in South Florida was a killa! By the time I was done shooting I was sweating and so close to jumping in the pool. The details of my outfits are very basic and perfect for the summer. I decided to pair my floral shorts with a hi low top and added sandals to go with a flirty look. Btw, the photos were taken by my 6 1/2 year old nephew Giovanni! Follow me on Instagram @fashionistaivy XOXO

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I LOVE your shoes!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sandals! Your hair looks amazing!
    xx

    C H A B E L ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute outfit! I love the shorts and your heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone! I'm writing this article to appreciate the good work of DR OGALA that helped me recently to bring back my wife that left me for another man for the past 6 months. After seeing a comment of a woman on the internet testifying of how she was helped by DR OGALA. I also decided to contact him for help because all I wanted was for me to get my wife, happiness and to make sure that my child grows up with his mother. Am happy today that he helped me and I can proudly say that my wife is now with me again and she is now in love with me like never before. Are you in need of any help in your relationship like getting back your man, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend?  Viewers reading my post that needs the help of DR OGALA should contact him via E-mail: ogalasolutiontemple@gmail.com You  can also call or contact him via WhatsApp +2349123794867

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take a note of your site and continue checking for new data about once every week.You know, many persons are looking round for this information, you could help them greatly.Keep sharing your thoughts. BUY FRENCH PASSPORT ONLINE ,I will also take the advantage to ask for your permission to join our TELEGRAM GROUP

    ReplyDelete