Sunday, September 30, 2012

Punk Rock Princess


Crop Top: Forever21

Shorts: Ivylisse Trends

Shoes: Pastry

Cuff Bracelet: Forever21

Earrings: Vintage











Hello my lovely fashionistas! I hope you all had a great weekend. Today I was invited to a surprise Baseball game which was the Marlins vs. Phillies. I had a great time being the first time going to the new indoor stadium. If you ever visit South Florida I suggest you go to the ball park for a fun experience. They even have a Clevelander which is also, located in South Beach. I ended up here for a few hours to have drinks like the Miami Vice with my twin sister Lissette. We met two models by the name of Shoni and Christy of Landshark that they truly loved my shorts. Also, I ran into Miss Carnival Miami (Melissa Ramirez 2012). I decided to wear something punk rock and this popped in my head to pair my BCBG Highwaisted shorts from my shop with a lace cropped top and by adding sneakers to give it a punk rock edgy finish look. I wanted to promote my line at the game which went very well. I exchanged numbers with the models. Yay!  This was a GREAT end to my weekend. What do you think?
XOXO,
Yvette

6 comments:

  1. I wanna give you
    __________¶______¶___¶_____________
    _________¶¶¶____¶¶¶O¶¶______________
    _________¶¶¶¶¶_¶¶¶OOO¶¶_____________
    _________OO¶¶¶¶¶OOO¶¶OO____¶_______
    __________OOO¶¶OOO¶¶OOO ¶¶¶¶_______
    __________OOOO¶¶¶¶OOO¶¶¶¶¶¶¶________
    __________OOOOO¶¶¶O¶¶¶¶¶¶O¶¶________
    _________OOOOOO¶¶¶¶¶¶OOOOO_________
    _________O¶OOOOO¶¶¶¶OOOOOO_________
    _______O¶OOOOOOOO¶¶OOOOOOO________
    _______O¶OOOOOOOOOO¶OOO¶¶O________
    _______O¶OOOOOOOOOOO¶OOO¶O________
    _______O¶OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO¶O________
    _______O¶¶OOOOOOOOOOOOO¶¶O_________
    _______OO¶¶OOOOOOOOOOOO¶O__________
    ________OO¶¶OOOOOOOOOOOOO___________
    __________OOOOOOOOOOOOOO@_________
    _________@[$$$OOOOOOOOO$$$ @@________
    _____@@@@@$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ @@_________
    ___@@@____@@@@@@@@______________
    __________@@ _____$$@@@______________
    ________@@_______$$$__@@_____________
    ________@_________$$$__@@_____________
    ________@__________$$___@______________@@__
    ____________________$$________________@@//@@ _
    _____________________$$______________@@/@___@_
    ______________________$$____________@@//@__
    _______________________$$_________@@//@@___
    ________________________$$_______@@//@@___
    _________________________$$_____ _@¶@@__
    ___________________________$$_____@0¶@__
    _____________________________$$____@¶@__
    ______________________________$$¶__@¶@___
    _________________________________$$__¶@_
    ___________________________________$$¶ ....
    From Our India

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute shoes :)

    http://sincerelyrenay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :-) want to follow each other? I made them from my shop.

    ReplyDelete