Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sheer Navy Obsession

                                                              Hello Fashionista's,

Dress: Lulu

Heels: Shoedazzle

Handbag: Vintage thrifted

Accessories: Forever21

Sunnies: Gifted










I hope all you had a great Labor Day weekend with lots of fun activities. My weekend was very laid back with my family. This was my sundayfunday outfit of the day. I choose to wear this navy summer breeze dress and paired it with nude lace up heels, spike bracelet, orange ring and to give the dress a vintage look I went with this ivory handbag. I went to church with my family then had went out to eat a delicious plate of  Colombian food. I have an obsession with sheer dresses and top it adds a feminine look to my wardrobe. Showing off your undergarments can be fun at times. Let me know what you think? Have a lovely day :-)

3 comments: