Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Bang Bang You're Dead









Outfit Details:
Top: Forever21
Necklace: H&M
Jeans: Target
Pumps: Rampage
Bag: Yard Sale
Lipstick: M.A.C (Viva Glam Nicki)

Hello Beautiful LOVES! Today I went to run errands with my dad so I kept it very simple. Thank god it's not cold no more back to basics! He always complains I dress crazy. I just remind him it's all about being daring to express who you truly are to others so that way you can inspire them in what you wear. In this post I went with distressed baggy boyfriend jeans paired it with a sheer stripe blouse and pointed pumps that I had in my closet for years still in the box waiting to be worn. To give my outfit a pop up color I wore pink lipstick. At the end of the day I stopped at the cemetery to visit an old friend that his life was taken saving a girl in the water on Christmas Day 8 years ago. May he rest in peace with all my other friends and love ones in heaven!

10 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit !

    Kisses
    Sofia.
    http://ilovefashion-s.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shirt!!! It's fab. You have great style! New follower :)

    -White Tee Black Dress
    whiteteeblackdress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely look!! ..... I'm sure your friend is resting :)! Visit http://www.urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.mx and check my new post!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your top! We're seriously so obsessed with simple black and white patterns this season. So many ways to wear it!

    - CJ and Katherine
    www.ourmode.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's one of my favorite pieces to keep a simple outfit.

      Delete
  5. You look smokinnnnn , amazing outfit xxx

    ReplyDelete