Sunday, March 17, 2013

Leopard Skull







Outfit Details:
Hoodie: Gift
Leggings: Forever21
Shoes: Shoe Land
Vintage Clutch: Mom's closet

Yesterday my twin sister Lissette and I went car shopping. Yes, this is our second time within 2 months getting a car. We got a 2013 Toyota Corolla S which we are very blessed to have. I paired my faux leather leggings with a hoodie top (that is my new favorite top that I got as a Christmas gift from my twin) and to add a sporty causal chic look I went with the wedge sneakers since I was going to be doing errands all day. It was a perfect sunny hot day to wear my hoodie. Hope Saturday was well to you all :) XOXO

3 comments:

  1. Love the black clutch and the blue shoes <3

    Ps: May I invite you to my 1st giveaway? Hope you'll drop by :)

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Cute clutch and wedges!

    xo
    Melissa
    http://sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Love the graphic tee and your accessories. Oh and I'm also an avid user of vintage things, courtesy of my mom's closet :P

    - Katherine
    www.ourmode.ca

    ReplyDelete