Sunday, November 11, 2012

Coral Top & Converse

Happy Veterans Day! Honoring who all severed and is currently servicing including my brave & strong father, uncle & friends. I salute you all. God Bless America! When I spotted this ruffle tank top the color and detail caught my attention. I wanted the top to be the statement  piece of the outfit so I paired it with dark wash skinny jeans. I wore my one star converse that I got on sale at Target for $10.50 and they are super comfortable. I want them in all colors! You don't always have to wear heels to feel sexy! I wanted to go for a causal look so to keep it chic I added my bib collar necklace to the outfit. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! 

Outfit Details:

Ruffle Tank Top: Material Girl (Macy's)

Jeans: PacSun (Bullhead Skinniest Jeans) Old

Bib Collar Necklace: Citi Trends

Ring: Hot Topic

Watch: Michael Kors (TJ Maxx)

Shoes: Converse (Target)








3 comments:

  1. Thanks for your nice comment on my blog!! <3

    I followed you back! ;-)

    You are very pretty and your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty :) your ring is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete