Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Scarf Time

Happy Wednesday loves! One more day to be with your family & loveones! I know I'm very excited to spend time with my family. They mean the world to me! I'm truly blessed with all the amazing things God has been blessing me with since April of this year. What are you thankful for? It's the time of the year to play dress up, feel special and celebrate the day with gratitude together with your love ones. Today was a hectic day running late minute errands with the family for thanksgiving dinner. I decided to go for a preppy look and kept it simple. I paired this white distressed jeans with this mustard long sleeve top and added the scarf as my necklace. It was the statement piece of my outfit! Perfect combination for the fall! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :-)
Outfit Details:

Top: Forever21

Pants: Love Culture

Oxfords: Love Culture

Bag: Guess (Thrifted)

Scarf: Gift

Silver Heart Ring: QV




3 comments: