Sunday, January 13, 2013

Give me Roses






Happy Beautiful Sunday people! Last night I wore this stunning dress to a quince. I had this dress in my closet since 2009 and this was my second time wearing it. Peplum is a big hit in fashion that will never die out. I love the details of dress with the bow tie and roses it gives it a feminine with a hit of classy look. I wanted the dress to be the statement piece so I paired the dress with spiked pumps. Kept the accessories simple with a cuff bracelet. My baby Oreo got a new haircut yesterday which I'm still getting use too.

                                                                      Outfit Details:
                                                             Dress: Rainbows (Old)
                                                                Pumps: Shoedazzle
                                                             Cuff Bracelet: H&M
                                                             Studded Clutch: H&M

1 comment:

  1. amazing dress - crazy about your heels and the clutch - beautiful

    ReplyDelete