Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gothic










Outfit Details:
Dress: Rainbows
Necklace: Forever21
Bracelets: EBay & Halloween Costumes Store
Handbag: H&M
Combat Boots: Ivylisse Trends 
Today I wanted to go for a gothic look with a hint of edgy. You don't always have to dress up with heels to feel classy. I went with all black which is becoming one of my favorite colors lately. I've always been obsessed with spikes and skulls while growing as a young girl. I love to turn boring things into new funky things! As soon I seen this Hi Low Lace dress I had it to get it and it was only $7 bucks! I paired this lace dress with my badass spiked combat boots which I myself which I sell in my shop Ivylisse Trends. It was a windy day in South Florida which was a beautiful day to shoot at the park. All the photos were taken by my fellow blogger Arleene at Ty Park. See you guys in my next post! XOXO
                                       
                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Lol yes thanks for taking my piks had fun! And i love this dress!!! :)

    Xo
    Arleene

    Arleenesfashioncloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete