Sunday, January 20, 2013

Leopard Lover






Outfit Details:

Top: Christmas Gift
Trousers: Target
Heels: Steve Madden
Watch: Merona (Target)
Chain Bracelet:  C/O Eight11Vintage



    Hello Loves, Yesterday I attended a Cuban birthday party which I absolutely love their parties because you never stop dancing and drinking. They definitely know how to have a great time! I decided to pair this leopard sheer top with coral trousers with tan platforms. The leopard print is the main statement piece of the feminine look of the outfit. Matching head to toe is so boring! I kept the accessories very simple with the chain bracelet and gold watch. I received the gold chain bracelet as a free gift with a purchase I made from Eight11Vintage boutique. How do you wear your Leopard?




No comments:

Post a Comment